The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

"Truly Amazing"

This animation is just what the title says, truly amazing. I really liked the jokes about the iron boots, and the fight scene was awesome. Please don't listen to those retards that complain when they don't read the description about why you had those problems.

On a side note, I actually liked the rushed ending. It's like all this bad craps happening to Link and he just has to suck it up. Thank you for working so hard on this animation and bringing it to us. Keep up the good work!

Ike and Mike yesteryear Ike and Mike yesteryear

hmm...

I thought it was pretty good. It was well animated and the part at the end was really funny too. Only problem was the audio like PKfireice said. But that wasn't that bad.
Good Job!

AuntyBarbra responds:

thanks very much, I am very well aware now from PK that the audio was low, so I'm working on making myself a bit clearer and louder on the mic.

Pokemon Flash Version 1 Pokemon Flash Version 1

"Flash obtained bulbasaur"

This is complete genius, don't let some of the people here tell you different! Would love to see more episodes if you created them!

Dragon Savior Dragon Savior

Definitely amazing!

Wow this song is amazing man! I am just learning animation, but one day when I get good enough would you mind if I used this song? It would be great and don't worry I'll definitely give you credit for creating this amazing music.

BERSERKYD responds:

Sure !! Let me know when you got something that ROCK ! thanks !