The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

"Truly Amazing"

This animation is just what the title says, truly amazing. I really liked the jokes about the iron boots, and the fight scene was awesome. Please don't listen to those retards that complain when they don't read the description about why you had those problems.

On a side note, I actually liked the rushed ending. It's like all this bad craps happening to Link and he just has to suck it up. Thank you for working so hard on this animation and bringing it to us. Keep up the good work!

Ike and Mike yesteryear Ike and Mike yesteryear

hmm...

I thought it was pretty good. It was well animated and the part at the end was really funny too. Only problem was the audio like PKfireice said. But that wasn't that bad.
Good Job!

AuntyBarbra responds:

thanks very much, I am very well aware now from PK that the audio was low, so I'm working on making myself a bit clearer and louder on the mic.

Pokemon Flash Version 1 Pokemon Flash Version 1

"Flash obtained bulbasaur"

This is complete genius, don't let some of the people here tell you different! Would love to see more episodes if you created them!

No More Joshing Around No More Joshing Around

OMG This was awesome

I liked the first part but this second part was friggin amazing! I love the part where josh used his paddle ball like ichigos bankai from bleach, you even put in the number one music.

'Til Everyone Is Singing 'Til Everyone Is Singing

Pretty good

Definitely one of my favorite songs, and the story was pretty good to, if you just lip synced it I wouldn't have anything to complain about.(But I can't do any better, I suck at flash)

For converting it to it to a file for youtube google video file converters. I'd recommend Iwisoft free video converter. Then convert it to a h.264 mpg4 file for the best quality so you can upload it to youtube.

IgnitionInc responds:

Thanks! Yeah, lipsyncing is on my to-learn list. I'll try that software out, thank you!

Legends--1 Legends--1

EPIC SLINGSHOT!

Well I have never imagined the story of david and goliath like that but it was awesome, well done man. Though the only thing I would work on is the narration and the voices, but thats not to bad and it ain't stopping me from giving you a ten.
looking forward to seeing more from ya.

Inuyasha in a nutshell Inuyasha in a nutshell

lol...

I love inuyasha, one of my first animes, but that really is it in a nutshell! pretty good job man.

The Legacy of Shaolin OP The Legacy of Shaolin OP

amazing

The animation was great and the music went really well with it. I just started and have no idea how to do any of this stuff yet but seeing people like you doing amazing animations gets me wanting to make my own.

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Great message

This was a great flash man it had a good story and a great message. The main character's growth throughout the story made it that much better, and the message it sent made me give this a 10, in fact, its inspired me to try harder at figuring flash out, I just started but this has inspired me that even though it seems tough, I can still do it if I give an effort.

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

amazing...

the title says it, its amazing. The characters are well drawn, the detail is great. The backgrounds are good as well, and the music was great. Definitely a 10/10.